L-Carnitine is natural product that is also synthesized in the body from the amino acids lysine and methionine. Regardless of what your goals are, losing fat or gaining muscle, with L-Carnitine your chances of success will increase greatly.
Supplementation with L-carnitine on a daily basis enhances fat metabolization and increase Energy and performance.
- Supports weight management & acts as a thermogenic
- Helps convert fat into energy & speeds up the metabolism
- Increase energy levels & endurance
- Stimulant free
- 3000mg Pure L-Carnitine per serving
- Fat Loss: L-Carnitine transfers long-chain fatty acids, such as triglycerides into mitochondria, where they may be oxidized(Fat Burning) to produce energy. L-Carnitine also reduce fatigue and serve as an appetite suppressant. L-Carnitine is essential during dieting for weight loss. It helps the body to prevent it from storing fat, it will also increase aerobic capacity to help you burn more calories.
- Muscle Mass: L-Carnitine is also a great supplement for hardgainers looking to pack on muscle. Supplementing with L-Carnitine can increase your strength and heavier weights mean bigger muscles in the long run.
- Bone Mass: Aging bone loss is a major concern of many senior citizens and post-menopausal women, which can lead to increased chances of fractures, osteoporosis, and arthritis. By taking l-Carnitine, one can slow down the bone loss process and improve bone micro structural properties by decreasing bone turnover.
- Heart Conditions: L-Carnitine is primarily used for heart-related conditions. Several clinical trials show that L-Carnitine can be used along with conventional treatment for angina to reduce the needs for medicine and improve the ability of those with angina to exercise without chest pain or discomfort. Studies have determined that taking L-Carnitine after a heart attack decreases the chances of suffering another one later.
- Male Infertility: For those men that have been trying to have children and have low sperm counts, L-Carnitine help to improve both sperm count and quality sperm.
- Type II Diabetes: L-Carnitine helps diabetics by increasing glucose oxidation, glucose storage, as well as glucose uptake.
- Immune System: L-Carnitine serves as an antioxidant that can help prevent damage done to your healthy cells by free radicals. This can help you out when you have a cold or are dealing with various seasonal allergies and training.
- Brain Function: It helps to improve brain function. L-Carnitine helps protect the brain from both age related and stress related damage to the brain which helps it function longer and better.