• Improves sports and activity performance.
• Increase energy levels.
• More Energy for active lifestyle.
• Increase learning performance.
• Stimulates metabolism.
• Improves mood.
• Increase concentration, memory and reaction speed.
• Improve vigilance.
CleverCalm Active shake contains all the correct nutritional supplements, vitamins, minerals, proteins and carbohydrates required for normal development of the child's brain functions. Medication only does not cure lack of attention and concentration or hyperactivity in children, and it should never be the only treatment. Nutrition plays key roles in how well the child's brain functions.
CleverCalm Active shake contains all the key vitamins, minerals, amino acids, complex carbohydrates and Pre-biotics that may improve general health, energy levels, attention, alertness and concentration.
CleverCalm Active shake is indicated for scholars, students, professionals and individuals taking part in sport who also need assistance with improved concentration and learning performance. It is a unique combination of ingredients: vitamins, minerals, amino acids, that assist in the improvement of memory, concentration and high energy levels for sports activities.
CleverCalm Active Shake is enhanced with Amino Acid Complex, L-Glycine, CLA and L-Glutamine.
L-Glycine and CLA
• L-Glycine: Glycine removes toxic substances like lactic acid from the body. Glycine is a major promoter of growth and muscle development.
• CLA(Conjugated linoleic acid) help to reduce fat accumulation and increase lean body mass in children which improves general well being and confidence. The CLA in CleverCalm Active shake is derived from vegetable oils that are rich in linoleic acids.
• L-Glutamine in CleverCalm Active Shake minimize breakdown of muscle during training and improve protein metabolism.
• Glutamine also increases one's ability to secrete Human Growth Hormone, which helps to metabolize body fat and support new muscle growth.
Benefits of L-Glutamine:
• Glutamine is essential for Recovery after intense training.
• Glutamine is the most important component of muscle protein, and helps to build muscle.
• Glutamine plays an important role in Growth Hormone production, which is responsible for increased muscle mass and strength if combined with exercise.
• Increase bone density.
• Strengthen the immune system.
• Improve memory.
Amino Acid Complex:
• Amino acids are the building blocks of protein, which is used by the body as an energy source to build and maintain muscle.
• Endurance athletes, such runners, triathletes and cyclists use amino acids to promote recovery and increase endurance..