The active ingredient in Green Tea Extract EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate) is a substance that can boost metabolism.
Green Tea Extract EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate):
• Increases your metabolism making you burn fat.
• It is a mild appetite suppressant that makes one eat less and weight loss becomes a natural process.
• Is a diuretic that removes excess water weight from your body that makes you look bloated.
• The catechins (EGCG) forces your body into thermogenesis that assist the body to burn fat for energy.
• Causes carbohydrates to be released slowly, preventing rises in blood-insulin levels and this causes the body to burn fat.
• Prevents weight gain by stopping the movement of sugar into the fat cells.
• Research shows one can burn 35-43% more fat during the day when taking Green Tea Extract.
• Contains polyphenols which causes your body to produce heat that burns off body fat.
• It reduces the fat deposits under the skin and the fat in your belly area.
• It lowers blood sugar which reduces cravings making one eat less.